HOW IT WORKS
Greenable Technology Group Inc.
Intra-Flow Processing Technology™ (Patent Pending)
Introducing the GreenGator stand-alone, fully integrated, fully compatible and fully capable plastic processing and material re-purposing plants!
Okay, so you made it this far and really want to understand the technology … that’s great! Let’s start by answering why this technology is important. After years of research and development, we’ve developed a process, with individual pieces of equipment technology, to process all types of plastic waste. There is no other technology in the world today that can process plastic waste the way our technology does … and that’s a benefit to all of us, and the planet.
Our secret sauce is in the functionality of the machines and in how we get the machines to do what they do – process all plastics – and turn those bits and pieces of plastic into reusable products for you and me. Basically, whatever you can imagine as an end product, we can probably make … with some exceptions. So, let’s get into the details of the technology and see where our conversations take us.
+ Introduction: An Emerging Global Leader
The Greenable Technology Group is the emerging global leader in post-consumer and post-
industrial plastic waste processing technology and we are proud to introduce our new line of
processing equipment – the GreenGator line!
With over eight-years of extensive R&D and equipment design, we want to introduce our
revolutionary Intra-Flow Processing Technology™ for our GreenGator 100, 200, 1001, 2002,
3003 and 4004 series of turn-key processing plants. Based on the global need to keep plastic
waste from entering our landfills, we have developed solutions, which meet the growing needs
of environmentally sensitive, value-minded processors. Our plants turn waste into re-purposed
+ Overview: Our Processing Plants
The most basic of processing plants is our GreenGator 100, a single compounding extruder with
a single tool carousel … delivering the most compact and fluid processor of plastic waste into re-
purposed products. Imagine, taking all your plastic waste, putting it into our processing equipment
and making a product you can sell … imagine the possibilities!
Our most complex system, the GreenGator 4004, is a fully integrated, fully programmable
processing plant where you can have four material input streams like Co-Mingled Category
1-7 AND film and laminated materials AND carpet AND expanded polystyrene … all being
melted and mixed using our GreenGator Multi-Material Management System™ … to create four
separate products for resale from plastic garbage! Imagine, plastic garbage in and plastic lumber
out … plastic garbage in and plastic landscape architectural materials out … plastic garbage in
and plastic furniture out! Imagine the possibilities.
Other combinations of equipment; the GreenGator 200, 1001, 2002, and 3003, are volume
variations of our processing technology. Look at some of the exceptional features of the basic
Intra-Flow Processing Technology™:
- All systems come complete with an integrated GreenGator Control Technology™ module.
- Materials achieve full material homogenization due to the process.
- Capable of integrating various material types during the process.
- Capable of processing any significant level of contaminated materials.
- All systems monitor and mitigate moisture levels to ensure consistent product quality.
- A dynamic bi-lateral venting system ensuring regulated pressure control.
- A unique screw flight angle combination to mitigate pressure damage to production moulds.
And, some of our equipment features:
- Rigid bases with leveling pads and ‘docking’ points for improved equipment connectivity.
- Steel cast frames for durability and increased in-use longevity.
- Heavy-duty double reduction gear reducers for better torque control.
- Equipment sensor coordination and data logging via the GreenGator Control Technology™.
- AC drives systems with ‘balanced’ gearbox configurations to reduce HP requirements.
- Easy, standardized wire management system.
- Fully ‘sensored’ systems to reduce or even eliminate operator error or faulty materials.
Just to name a few!
Detailed Plant Descriptions
If you made it this far, you may be interested in learning more about the business opportunities available. Take a look at the plant descriptions and give us a call!
Click here to see Complete Technical Information for all plants.